User Tag List

Thread: HTML Email Form

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question HTML Email Form

I have an website I am creating for an insurance company, they want to have forms for customers to fill out to receive free quotes on insurance. I was assuming that it would just be a simple mailto html form, I need the email to be formatted, easy to read. Once they received the emailed form and insurance agent will take information and then figure out the quote and then call the customer back. The customer will provide name, address, phone, basic information about there autos etc. depending on what type of insurance quote they are getting. So the information is kinda private but not completely. What would be the best way of creating this?

THanks

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The HTML is for the formatting of the form. You would still need to process the form with something like php or asp depending on your server setup.

More than likely the servers running linux so you would post the form to a processing page and process the information and mail it using php.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't have any experience collecting data through a web form, you may want to purchase a pre-built solution. I've used MachForm (appnitro.com) with great success.