User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHPList mailing software! Any good?

Please can you give me your advice.
    I'm looking at implementing phplist mailing software into my e-commerce website and was wondering if anyone has used the software before and what are their thoughts about it.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use PHPlist to send out a daily email (actually a snapshot of a dynamic webpage) to over 500 subscribers and it works really well. You can batch send if your host limits your emails as well.

I have used DaDa Mail in the past but I prefer phplist.

Hope that helps.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is DaDa mail free or paid? have any other free version so can check well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneworth View Post
    Is DaDa mail free or paid? have any other free version so can check well.
    Dada mail is free but they do offer a paid upgrade, called the Magic Book that extends the basic version.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using IMMailer. Works great and is only like $100 with no recurring fees. Has everything you will need but not more than you can handle. I am very pleased with it.

If you want the url to their site. PM me.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Increase Your Sales Conversion
    - Generate Repeat Sales
    - Up-sell and Cross-sell Products and Services
    - Gain Valuable Feedback from your Visitors
    - Drive Web Users to Make Offline Purchases

We can provide you complete end to end solutions for Email Marketing with rates at just $0.0050 per email . We have done more than a thousand email marketing campaigns and we ensure that you achieve your business goals at a fraction of the cost of other mediums.

* Design a Creative : Beautiful & Professionally designed mailers that will enchance the image of your company and increase response.
    * Select the Database : Large Selection of Database city wise, statewise, industry wise, B2B, B2C etc.
    * Broadcast your message : Fastest and most efficient delivery mechanism @ speed of 200,000 emails per day sent in PERSONALISED mode and not in bulk mode.
    * Delivery reports : We provide you with delivery reports on completion of the activity.
    * Lowest rate of failures : Our Database is of the highest quality and we ensure that the accuracy is high and failures are kept to the minimum.
    * Handle Remove Requests : If you plan to do regular emarketing campaigns then we will also mantain a remove list for you.

Your only responsibilities are to provide us with content of the message, pictures of the product or service, and subject line of your email message.

Thanks,

Smartbridge Trading Solutions Pvt Ltd