User Tag List

Thread: Affiliate List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Affiliate List

I was just wondering if other webmasters thought <snip></snip> had any potential . . .

I tried to list inside the Website Review area but it said something about the TOS but didnt have a link to show me what i needed to post in there, so here it is

What the site is about . . . basically if you have a refferal link where you profit off of then leave your link and info and get paid when other webmasters join through your link . . . its a website to help other make money but at the same time MAKE YOUR MONEY

if you would like to add your site for FREE then enter all your information . . .
    WHEN IT TAKES YOU TO THE PAY PAL SCREEN JUST CLOSE THE SCREEN AND I WILL ACTIVATE IT FOR FREE !

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing what you all think about the site !

whagwan? silver trophybronze trophy akritic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi,

No I'm afriad this is not the appropriate place to post this. Firstly, we don't allow self-promotion, and secondly if you have anything like this to offer other members here on SitePoint you must only use the SitePoint Marketplace and only advertise it in your signature.

See the FAQ for more information.

Thread's gotta be closed.