Well, where do I begin? There are just many things I want to talk about Softlayer that just amaze me.

Firstly, I went to SoftLayer 4 years ago, with the hope to finally set my footsteps on this host and to permanently stay there, and I can honestly say this was be BEST decision I have EVER made in my life.

I would like to start off with the Servers I have with them. I have a total of 18 servers with them. Some of the server details are:

Servers 1, 3, 7, 12, 17:

Intel Xeon E7320
16 x 2.13GHz
4 x 8MB
16 GB DDR2 667 ECC (I upgraded from 8 GB RAM)

Servers 2, 4, 5, 9, 11:

AMD Opteron 8350
16 x 2.00GHz
16 x 512k
16 GB DDR2 667 ECC (I upgraded from 8 GB RAM)

Well, above are some of my servers.

I have literally NEVER had any trouble with my servers, except for about 1 year back, one of my servers was giving me problems (My AMD Server), which was hardware problems and it was resolved under 15 minutes! I was totally amazed.. really amazed. This goes to show how great their support it, truly great!

I also have 1000 MBPS Port linked to each of my servers and my websites are VERY fast as well. A lot of my clients ask me how my servers are very fast... and I tell them, SoftLayer does the job for me and is well worth spending the money.

I honestly recommend SoftLayer to all! And plus, I like their new revamped website as well.