I have a simple little mySql result page that displays the results using "for" statement into each own display div. Within the div is an "approve" , "edit" , and "delete" button - the approve and delete work fine BUT I want the edit button to slideToggle the edit page corresponding to that div and mySQl result. I have it partially working - click on edit - and ALL the edit div's slide open.... almost there?

Anywho here is the Jquery code:
Code:
    <script type="text/javascript"> 
      $(document).ready(function() {
         $(".guestbook_result .edit_guestbook_link").click(function(){
            $(".edit_guestbook").slideToggle();
         });
      });
   </script>
Here is the display div:

Code:
<div class="guestbook_result" style="background-color:#f7f7f7; border:1px solid #c1c1c1; width:630px; margin-top:10px; float:left; padding:4px;"  onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor='#f1f1f1';  this.style.borderColor='#579e18';"  onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor='#f7f7f7';this.style.borderColor='#c1c1c1';">

<font class="guestbook_name"><?php echo $name; ?></font><font class="guestbook_location"> from <?php echo $location; ?></font><br />
<div style="padding-left:15px;"><font class="guestbook_comment">"<?php echo $comment; ?>"</font></div>
                <div style="text-align:right;"><font class="guestbook_date"><?php echo $date; ?></font></div>

<div style="border-top:1px dashed #CCC; text-align:left; padding-top:5px; margin-top:4px; width:630px;">
                <font class="main_text"><a href="admin_guestbook.php?action=approve&amp;id=<?php echo $id; ?>">Approve</a> | <a href="#" class="edit_guestbook_link">Edit</a> | <a href="admin_guestbook.php?action=delete&amp;id=<?php echo $id; ?>" onclick="return confirm('CONFIRM DELETION - THIS CAN NOT BE UN-DONE')">Delete</a></font>
                </div>

<div class="edit_guestbook" style="background-color:#CCC; width:600px; display:none;">
               <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
            </div><!--GUESTBOOK EDIT-->

</div> <!--Entry container-->
Hopefully you get the idea I'm trying - excuse some of the inline styling - the section is in the development / testing / design stages.

Thanks in Advance!!!