Hey, I'm sure this has been covered, and I'm sorry for the noob question, but...

I am a college student assigned with the task of creating a website to "publish" or show off my group's findings. I took the easy, less impressive route of using Publisher to make a website. It doesn't offer anything special; frankly the options they provide are crap and very un-impressive, however, since this is a class project, and just a way to deliver our findings, I had a question hopefully someone can answer for me: How can I, instead of creating 100 different pages, post information in the same format, but in a simple way?

To clarify, my presentation requires information we gathered on 100 or so different properties in this small town we're researching. Instead of creating a page for each property/parcel, how can I create links to one page, but depending on what link you click, the information changes?

If this is vauge I'm sorry and am more than willing to claify. I'm sorry again if this is been covered, I wasn't sure what to search under. I guess this is a database issue, but I'm sure there are many many ways to do this, which one is easiest. Again, don't care so much about appearance, as I do functionability. Thanks ahead of time...