SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with setting a path?

Ok here's my problem. I have a webpage page with several pages within the one webfolder. I put each seperate page in it's own subfolder within the main folder. One of my pages have a rollover menu. I have tried saving the HTML file in the mainfolder and the graphics for that particular page in the subfolder. My problem is that unless I dump all the graphics in the mainfolder I can't get frontpage to recognise it. What I mean is when in the preview window if the mouse runs over the hotspot it shows an empty box not the graphic. (even if I put the HTML file in the subfolder I find this to be the case as well)Do I have place all my files in that main fold? man what a mess of stuff that is. Or is there a code I can use to get it to take the graphics from the subfolder. Also please note. if the page is a regular page I can use subfolder without trouble. it is only the Java rollerover that does this.
    thanks for any help you all can give.

.net install meltdown
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out M@rco's post in this thread explaining using relative paths from the root folder. May help simplify things.