SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy The Web Site Revenue Maximizer

I'm done reading this kit that I ordered this summer. I haven't seen any review so I'm opening this thread. I wish I had found reviews before ordering it

To sum up, I have hardly learnt anything new. I didn't read the legal chapter, but I read all other chapters. All the information is supposed to work in theory but in practice, you will put much energy to hardly make money. I know that some web site owner claim they make a lot of money with their web site. For most of them, this is untrue. What they actually do is spend a lot of time marketing their site, and after months of hard work and no return on investment, they either don't renew the domain name registration or resell the whole project on an auction site.

Site flipping is also quite attractive when you read the material, but when you put the method into practice, you spend a lot of time for little money. If you devide the profit by the number of hours spent finding, bidding, buying, transfering, revamping, promoting, optimizing, placing on auction, selling, and transfering the web site, it gets ridiculous.

There are websites that do make money on the web. They are unique in a way or another, they deliver value. An analysis on how they build successful online businesses with unique techniques such as what they call guerilla marketing and viral marketing would have been more down-to-earth.

I searched a section on SitePoint Marketplace to resell my kit. Do you know the best place to resell it, if possible with an auction? Thanks in advance.

I'd like to see reviews from other customers. I know it's not very pleasant to show others that you didn't make a good deal, but it's important to help people make up their mind before ordering a product. Sorry to be blunt, but I'm really dissapointed
    report.dreamhosters.com | For sale: gorgeoustemplates.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the review, was thinking about getting this, but will steer clear.