User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question wierd widescreen behaviour with some javascripts

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any typical issues with javascript not working on widescreen monitors?

Some time ago I constructed a website for my town council on a 15" monitor and included a number of perfectly working javascript functions. Recently I bought a new laptop which is widescreen. When I go to view some of the javascript features on my new laptop, some of them will not work properly in internet explorer 7 (eg; overdiv layer script and a jquery image viewer). They do work however, when viewed with a 15" monitor.

Has anyone any clues or information that would benefit me? Many thanks! If you want to view a webpage from the aforementioned site which has both an overdiv layer function (click on Access Keys link top right) and thumbnails that should perform with jquery in internet explorer 7 (but fails to in widescreen) then go here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is a difference it's more likely that it's due to something other than screen resolution, processing power, RAM, viruses, software version differences etc...
    James Padolsey
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    Awesome JavaScript Zoomer (demo here)
    'Ajaxy' - Ajax integration solution (demo here)