Results 1 to 1 of 1
Sep 18, 2008, 07:06 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
A noob sequence for starting Affiliate Mktg
I'm still researching this, but this seems to be an appropriate sequence for starting out with a simple affiliate campaign for a noob:
1. Sign up w YSM or Google Adwords
2. Sign up with an affiliate and choose 1 product
3. Research through YSM or Adwords and find appropriate keywords
4. Reg a domain and create/put a landing page on it
5. Bid on your keywords, write your ysm/adwords ad, point to your landing page
6. Track the progress
OK, obviously there's a lot of details left out, but how's that?
What should I have included?
Do I have the register domain + create landing page in the right place in sequence?