Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already tried there a week ago. No go.Thanks tho. <sigh>

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While searching through cgi listings on other sites, this site was listed as having a cgi program that enhanced Matt's formmail so that a site visitor could fill out a form and have it sent to an arbitrary 3rd person. It was called "Addon to FormMail". I have searched all through this site to no avail. I am looking for a free packaged script that will do this. Currently I am using a JavaScript but as you know, this still sends the email through the visitors default email address and this is what I dont want. Does anyone know where this script is located on this site or another script that I can use to serve this need?????

Freelance Web Designer KeithMcL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might be worth doing a search at http://cgi.resourceindex.com and http://www.hotscripts.com

You may find it there.

Regards,

------------------
    Keith McLaughlin
    Soon to come,
    www.webmasterswork.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. Nothing there. I already have checked www.cgi-resources.com (that is my fav place to find scripts) but never heard of the other one you mentioned. I went there and it is now another fav cgi place. Thanks for that, but nothing that I can use without spending $. <pout> I am wondering if I know enough to combine a couple of scripts??? Oh shoot. I just wished that I could find the one that was suppose to be here!!!!
    Thanks for the help tho.
    treasure

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they are available on the FormMail homepage, http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts

Check that out, you should find what you're looking for there.

-jim

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are myou looking for a 'Refer this site' type of script or a FormMail script. I have both, and got them both from cgi-resources.com.

------------------
    Street Bikers United - protecting the rights of motorcyclists worldwide.
    Cosmic Custom Airbrush - Hawaii's premier airbrush studio.
    New Life Community Church - Your Christian online community

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be far easier to go and look at what I am doing at this url. http://www.dpenterprises.org/BDSM/checklist1.htm .
    I need a formmail script that will allow my visitor to email the completed form to another person from the website so that their default email address does not show up.
    I have a few formmail and webemail scripts that I have gotten over the past couple of weeks and I was thinking that perhaps I could figure out the code that sends to an arbitrary address and incorporated it into the formmail script. However, this is what the addon to formmail script that is suppose to be located here is suppose to do. I have come across 3 references now that link back to this site for the addon to formmail script. Of course, the link was to the www.webmasterresourses.com which sitepoint changed over from. I have searched any cgi resource list that I have come across the past few days and there were a couple of scripts that might do the job, but they have a price attached to them that I am not prepared to pay at this time. <g>
    treasure