SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Wordpress Problem -Post/Page show up on blog but not on admin dashboard "manage"

Hi everyone,

It seems that wordpress support forum is really very slow, i cannot take it already. Wondering if anyone can help or give advice?

I have been using wordpress for a while and everything was ok until this morning after installed new plugin.

Does anyone know how to resolve the situation as described above? My blog Post/Page are showing on Blog but its not showing on wordpress admin dashboard. What this means is that i can read the posts/pages on my blog but i cannot edit them.

I have uninstalled the new plugin as well as tried to restore my old db using mysql but to no avail.

To be accurate, i have 3 post (out of 50+) showing on my 'manage post' dashboard, and they coincidentally happen to be from the same date. i have no pages showing up.

i did a few tests, and realize that when i make new post they also dun show up, unless i change the date published to be same as the 3 post that showed up. If the publish date is different, i cannot see it.

I have no idea how this work, so really appreciate any kind soul's help.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,
    Just to say that my problem has been solved. It was recommended to me by the wordpress support forum.

Now my impression of wordpress support forum has changed after this incident.