User Tag List

Thread: Errors #1064.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errors #1064.

I have php functions that make MySQL queries into GPS database information. I can do the upload GPX files to my uploaded directory however when I try to send the add info through a web form the webserver that I am using display these errors :
    Code:
    Error: (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(*) FROM geo_comments WHERE route LIKE geo_routes.id) AS comments,(SELECT name F' at line 1
    Code:

Error: (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '))*cos(radians(lat))*cos(radians(lng)-radians())+sin(radians())*sin(radians(lat)' at line 1
    Code:
    Error: (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM geo_comments WHERE route LIKE geo_routes.id) AS comments,(' at line 1
    The queries are following :
    PHP Code:
    $query "SELECT *,(SELECT COUNT (*) FROM geo_comments WHERE route LIKE geo_routes.id) AS comments,(SELECT name FROM geo_users WHERE geo_users.id LIKE geo_routes.property) AS owner  FROM geo_routes WHERE $condition ORDER BY $order LIMIT $limit"
    PHP Code:
    $query "SELECT geo_routes.*,(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM geo_comments WHERE route = id) AS comments,AVG(6371*acos(cos(radians($lat))*cos(radians(lat))*cos(radians(lng)-radians($lng))+sin(radians($lat))*sin(radians(lat)))) AS dist FROM (geo_points INNER JOIN geo_routes ON geo_points.route = geo_routes.id) WHERE geo_routes.id != $exclude GROUP BY geo_points.route ORDER BY dist ASC LIMIT $limit"
    PHP Code:
    $query .="SELECT *,MATCH(name,description),(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM geo_comments WHERE route LIKE geo_routes.id) AS comments,(SELECT name FROM geo_users WHERE geo_users.id LIKE geo_routes.property) AS owner FROM geo_routes WHERE MATCH(name,description) ORDER BY score LIMIT 1"
    Please can give me an opinion where are the errors.
    thanks.
    Djalma Bina.

SQL Consultant gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    1. space after COUNT
    2. $lat probably not defined
    3. AGAINST missing

all errors located exactly where the error message is pointing to
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca