SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Browser Resize problem..

Hi everyone,
    I was just about done with my first site when my client asked me to add additional photos to the page. It has become problematic - I floated a table containing the images to the right of the content but when the browser is resized the whole page seems to "collapse". I'm sure this question has been asked before and have read up and down the internet but have no idea of how to refer to this problem so finding help is tricky. Can anyone offer any solutions? All feedback is very appreciated.

The page can be found at http://www.carltonhallinc.com/wholesale.html

by the way, I built the page using a combination of hand written CSS and Dreamweaver/Photoshop to get the images placed the way I want them, just so you know how the site came to be. I'm having a hard time getting the hang of image placement :\
    Thanks again!

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's not enough room at 1024x768 (the most common screen resolution) to have the pictures be outside the white box anyway... so even if we fix this, it's going to have a big horizontal scrollbar. How do you want to resolve that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the info, I had a feeling that is what is going on. Im going to have to talk to the client about reformatting I think. Thanks again!