SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to get ads google code in ajax ?

hi guys ,
    i m using ajax in php , so when i call ajax , i show the ads code with the messages . but ads doesn't show up .

following is the code , please have a look

echo "<div style='background:#E8E8E8;border=1px solid red;color:#000000; padding:5px;'>".$title.'<div style="color:#000000; "><script type="text/javascript"><!--
    google_ad_client = "pub-254235423452352";
    /* 728x15, Jobs-CVs */
    google_ad_slot = "0421584882";
    google_ad_width = 728;
    google_ad_height = 15;
    //-->
    </script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
    src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
    </script></div>'.trim($str,array('<br>','<br />','')).'<br><div align="right">
    <table width="160" height="27" border="0" bgcolor="#E8E8E8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tr>
    <td width="10" style="background-image:url(images/search_left.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;">&nbsp;</td>
    <td width="150" style="background-image:url(images/search_right.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;"><div align="center"><span style="color: #FFFFFF;
    font-weight: bold;"><a href="jobs_view/'.$obj->id.'/'.str_replace(' ','-',$obj->title).'" target="_blank" style="color:white;text-decoration:none;">Apply Now</a></span></div></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </div>'."</div>";
    Last edited by AutisticCuckoo; Aug 6, 2008 at 00:12. Reason: Self-promotion removed

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When a web browser throws some HTML code into an element with innerHTML, it doesn't parse that HTML and look for JavaScript to execute. But there are lots of Google results for how to make it do that:

http://www.google.com/search?q=execute+javascript+ajax

Your signature needs to be in your profile, not in the body of your posts. Click "My SitePoint" at the top of the page then "Edit Signature".

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JS frameworks will work fine, you should use them