Hi, on page 44 of rails 2 I'm getting an error message when I try and start the server. I've followed the instructions a number of times, and I'm pretty sure I've followed correctly... this is the error that I get:
Please help!
Code:
** Starting Rails with development environment...
Exiting
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.1.0/lib/initializer.rb:225:in `require_frameworks': no such file to load -- openssl (RuntimeError)
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.1.0/lib/initializer.rb:113:in `process'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.1.0/lib/initializer.rb:93:in `send'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.1.0/lib/initializer.rb:93:in `run'
        from /Users/shahar/Desktop/shovell/config/environment.rb:13
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.0/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:509:in `require'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.0/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:354:in `new_constants_in'
         ... 22 levels...
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-2.1.0/lib/commands/server.rb:39
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'
        from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
        from script/server:3
??????