User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASP eCommerce site

Hello,

I am new to shopping carts and am looking for a classic asp-based cart to use currently and for future projects. From what I have seen there are an abundance of carts, but I'd like to get some feedback on carts that are currently in use and offer great reliablilty.

I'm also looking for a cart that I can integrate into a pre-existing design. So I can format the layout to match what I already have instead of having to build an entirely different site to link to.

I need to have real-time credit card processing as well as the standard shipping rates/features. Minimal reporting is required, but since this is really my first time installing a cart from scratch, I'd like a cart that offers excellent tech support an forums.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Meagan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI you can go with ecommercetemplates shopping cart. It is really very easy to use and you can highly customize the design and can easily integrate it to this shopping cart. I have developed more than 25 shopping cart using this and never found a major issue with it and my clients are happy so don't think much and just go for it..

Please let me know if you need any kind of assistance. I glad to help you..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Have been using Nexternal Solutions with great success. Among other benefits, when I signed up they did what they call a site sync in which they took my navigation and branding from my homepage and put it in the system. The store looks completely integrated into my website and they made it so easy for me.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any reliable carts that are free or under $100?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a very less budget mate. If you need the free solution then you can move to PHP where you can choose oscommerce shopping cart which is free

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quality software will require a much larger budget than you are looking to spend in my opinion. I have tried some "low cost" systems which still cost more then you are asking about, and they were basically worthless. They are typically very difficult to use and will have little to no branding, so customers do not feel comfortable shopping at those stores.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I do use a higher-end solution, is this something that I will only have to purchase once, but be able to use over and over again for other clients? Or will this be something I will have to pay for a licence key every time I want to reuse the code?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer to that most likely depends on the solution you pick. I highly suggest systems that are provided as a service. They typically will charge you a monthly fee per account.