User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coda Slider - Removing Navigation?

Hi all,

Not sure if my prob falls in this forum or not, but here goes...

I've posted my results (so far) after working with the Coda Slider Template...

www.excellenceofexecution.com/coda/index.html

What I am trying to accomplish is removing the navigation that came with the template. On this page, it is the list/nav that says Panel 1, Panel 2, Panel 3, Panel 4, Panel 5. I'm trying to only have my test menu visible (Test, Test, Test, Test, Test) which is above it.

On this page:

www.excellenceofexecution.com/coda/index2.html

The panel nav is gone, and my nav works. HOWEVER, now I get a scrollbar at the bottom of the page.

Can someone please help before I have a meltdown? I've been at this for hours and have not been able to figure this out. I've even read the tutorial for removing the nav (http://www.ndoherty.com/blog/2007/10/29/coda-slider-11) but still cannot make this work how I need it to.

ALSO: can anyone tell me why a scrollbar appears on the right before the site loads? is there any way to prevent this?

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by JoeSomebody; Jul 27, 2008 at 13:18.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can find out the problem by using "Information > Display Block Size" In Firebug.

#stripNav0 has a width of 4010px; You can set the width to auto or set overflow to hidden. Either of those should help.
    Winners Respond. Losers React.
    Singapore Web Designer