SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Looking for free blog software with advanced subscription features, help!

Hello,

I am in search of a blog software package that is free to download & use with the following capabilities:

I want to have free content, as well as content that users have to pay for a subscription via PayPal to view.

Example: User comes to site, views free content, reads about pay content, decides it's good content that's worth paying for, signs up for a monthly subscription via PayPal, and is then able to login and use paid content. I do not wish to have "free" users. The only user roles I want to have is admin (me) and my subscribers. Maybe a blog isn't the best route to do this, but I like the functionality of a blog in that it's based around daily posts, and the site I am building is going to have new content multiple times each day. Perhaps there is a free CMS or something similar I could use? Please let me know if you're familiar with a website software package that has these capabilities. Thanks in advance. The free aspect of the software is very important because I'm currently unemployed so I can't take the plunge and drop the money on a software package at the moment.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed. Please delete this post. I am reposting in a different area with an update to this problem.