0 Thread(s)

E-Commerce Cart with Customer Group with Price & Discount Structure

I am looking for a shopping cart system with following main requirements;

1. Classic ASP scripting
    2. Access or MSSQL DB
    3. Full scripts
    4. Customer Grouping/Category
    5. Product Grouping/Category
    6. Product configurator (option, accessories)
    7. Price Structure: By Customer group, Flat Price
    8. Discount Structure: By Customer group, Flat Price, Percentage and Quantity.

e.g. For Product A, Customer X RRP USD20, Customer Y RRP USD15. That means, Customer A will buy the product A for the price of USD20 and customer B only pay for USD15. All product is available for all customer group but sell at different price with different discount structure. i.e. Dealer Price and End-user price etc.

The nature of the product is like selling a car with customisation. First customer login and identified as dealer or end-user. Then the customer pick the engine, follow by casing, type, colors, audio, etc then checkout. Customer can choose to pay by cheque, TT or credit card.

Anyone can help? many thanks in advance. I have study cactushop.com but the price and discount structure is not perfectly fit into our requirements.

Other requirement will be;
    order management
    shipping rate configuration
    customer list/mgmt
    product mgmt
    etc.
    Chun Haw (cH)
    http://www.doteffect.net
    [website & web apps design, dev & administration]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humm that will be difficult to find an ASP cart with all above functionality. A functionality which you will not find is : Customer Grouping so I think you need to customize the shopping cart script and need to add this functionality.

I have worked on ecommercetemplates.com shopping cart and it is giving all functionality excluding that Customer Grouping but you can modify the script and make custom module for that easily as I have done many many modifications to this cart.

Also checkout the productcart, It may have that functionality so please have a look.

I glad to help you on this. So let me know anytime if you need any kind of help..

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that finding ASP-based solution for your case could be a tough job. From PHP-based products, I assume that you may check X-Cart which has a very flexible Product Configurator module and discounts/prices/wholesale prices based on customers' groups (membership levels).

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out AceFlex B2C e-commerce software. I'm not sure if it meets all your requirements but it is the only classic ASP e-commerce software that's still in progressive development (that I know of, anyway).

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zen-cart or oscommerce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank everyone for your input. It has been helpful. So far i find AceFlex best fit our requirement. However, got to try out their demo in order to make a conclusion. I hv contacted them via their website but has yet to received any response from them. Anyway, thanks again. If any of you has any further suggestion and advice, feel free to post a reply.
    Chun Haw (cH)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may want to check out Nexternal Solutions. I have been using the system with great results. They allow me to have as many customer types as I need for different product and pricing requirements. I also love how the system integrates into UPS (I believe the other carriers work the same way) to allow me to have real time shipping rates and even better, allows me to print shipping labels. This has saved me so much time over my previous system.

I am new to Sitepoint but I do want to contribute, and I have been very happy with my eCommerce software.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AceFlex and Nexternal quite fit into our requirement but issue below;

1. AceFlex deploy thru setup.exe. This will have problem with share hosting.
    2. Nexternal is a hosted services. Not what we are looking for.
    3. zen-cart run on php. not what we are looking for.

Thanks for suggest. Any further suggestion, feel free to reply.
    Chun Haw (cH)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nexternal being provided as a service was one of the biggest selling points for me. They are always adding new updates and I don't have to deal with any hosting headaches.