SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct E-Commerce Store for this Project?

Hello Everyone,
    I am about to open up a template store. Where we will be selling various templates for various applications (CSS/HTML, Wordpress, phpbb3 and more).

All the products will be digital downloads once they are paid for, so unlike a regular store where we received the order we would ship the product, they will just complete the order and then be directed to download the product.

Please let me know what store application you guys would recommened with this project. Also has to be able to accept paypal payments.

Thanks in advanced.

Formerly known as RockNRollPig Shpigford's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might checkout E-junkie. A lot of people use them for selling digital goods.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, LiteCommerce is a good idea since it's affordable and has a special e-goods module.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please try ecommercetemplates.com I have been using them for 5-6 years and has developed around 50-60 sites. Very impressive shopping cart..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    our cart (cactushop dot com) has good support for digital downloads. It can support a mix of physical and digital downloads too... the shipping stage can tell if you've only purchased digital downloads and if so it will skip shipping, etc.