User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSS Browser Style IE Problem

Hi Folks

I am having a problem with IE browser because it shows my site text all the way down to the bottom of the page but only on Internet Explorer and I know this issue has to do with the CSS file somewhere but I cant seem to find it. It look excellent on firefox but strange in IE.

Could any please see where this issue is in my CSS because its driving me crazy? Your help with be greatly appreciated.

My website karennamaraj.com

Thank you in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TO put it simple there is not a great deal that you can do, other than hate IE, and protest against it, like the rest of us. Someone else on sitepoint will probably be able to help you better as I am still in search of solutions to these problems. Thier are hacks out thier that allow you to make some CSS available to IE only, but from my experience, they just do not work.

In memoriam gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Schulz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I strongly recommend you start by fixing your 93 HTML validation errors and four CSS errors (not to mention the warnings).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Schulz View Post
    I strongly recommend you start by fixing your 93 HTML validation errors and four CSS errors (not to mention the warnings).
    Thers a chance that youll fix the problems in the process of completeing Dan's (the other one) point.