User Tag List

Thread: White label cms

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

White label cms

HI i am looking for a white label CMS to use for clients, it doesn't necessarily have to be open source, but I need it to be very well-featured including ecommerce facilities and simple to use, any recommendations? thanks

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i am looking for is basically a CMS that enables easy editing of content and also has easy to set up ecommerce facilities.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PHP, ASP or ASP.net? Also what sort of functionality are you looking for? Budget? How many users? How many administers? Do you require workflow? What sort of publishing, to a remote server or live and administration running from the same location/system? With out a bit of an insight into what you are going to do with the system now and in future will enable people to provide advice.

Si

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well doesnt really make a difference what language it is written in, im looking for something similar to the facilities offered by .netnuke which is the system we currently use, I also have some experience with joomla and I prefer their interface over .netnuke, so I wanted to know of any other similar products so that I can look at them. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drupal fits your description well. Theres not much about a drupal site that reveals what is running its backend so its completely white-label as far as the frontend goes.

The backend is fully integrated with your theme so that too will be as whitelabeled as it gets.

For ecommerce you should look into the ecomerce modules family or the Ubercart module

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks alot

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am taking a look at umbraco, I would like to know more about its comparison with dotnetnuke, so would appreciate some feedback from people who have used both systems.