User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advice on selling website

HI

I'm new to this site and would like some advice about selling my website.

I would like to no how much i could potential get for it. I will give you all a brief introduction to my site and what i think is important for people to know if you think their is anything else i should add then please tell me.

My website is in the holiday rentals / exchanges industry. i must admit that i have neglected the marketing of this site and have not advertised it although their are afew affiliate links.

The site is a good work at home site that is fully automated and takes 30 minutes a day to manage.

The site has lots of repeat customers with a monthly profit of between 1800 and 2300. This is from sales and bargain weeks also from affiliate links to the site.

i have organicaly advertised the site due to my other business intrests and i have basicly neglected the advertising of this site which run by the right people and advertised correctly could earn some one a lot of profit.

The script is very unquie and is custom bulit and you will be able to copy the script. and make money from that also.

Their is a travel directory with the site that gives me an income from links.

the site currently gets only 400 visits a day and has been running November since 2006.

can you please give me an idea of how much this site might be worth as i have'nt sold online before and im just getting and understanding of how this works, all by business intrests are offline so i would like someones help and advice please.

Thank You
    Andy

winter is around the corner Tomer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually monthly profit X 10

Wrong forum BTW.

- Tom

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomer View Post
    Usually monthly profit X 10

Wrong forum BTW.

- Tom
    Thanks for you advice, which forum do i need as i'm finding my way around this site.??

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is so many sites where you can submit your site for sale. Go to Google and search these type of sites.
    Web Services India
    Make Money Online:Make money fast at home with money making ideas

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice