SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Legal hell! My Blog's Profits To Pay Lawyer Fees! Help!

Hi!,

I'm new to this site. I have been marketing from my blog (in signature) for a couple of months now. Next month I have to attend court for a medically related case and I need to hire a good lawyer. My site gets thousands of visitors everyday but sales numbers are poor!

If you have time, please visit my site (in sig.) and please suggest ways that I can improve it to increase traffic numbers and number of sales so that I can hire the much-needed Lawyer! If there is anything I can do in return please mention. Am happy to help!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
    Dave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, maybe its just a one man's word, but I seriously don't think money blogs should be like this. They overall reduces the level of trust in visitor. I am not saying any sci-fi stuff, but they should be well organised and a little more you say professional looking.

http://www.mymoneyblog.com/
    Blogs like these sound professional. Guaranteeing user Money safety on so many steps actually takes the trust away these days, in most cases. Take my advise get rid of that Money back Image. Take a theme with Sans Serif Font instead, and organise it a little.
    Hamza Shams
    CEO Xyber 3D Studios

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_3D View Post
    I don't know, maybe its just a one man's word, but I seriously don't think money blogs should be like this. They overall reduces the level of trust in visitor. I am not saying any sci-fi stuff, but they should be well organised and a little more you say professional looking.

Blogs like these sound professional. Guaranteeing user Money safety on so many steps actually takes the trust away these days, in most cases. Take my advise get rid of that Money back Image. Take a theme with Sans Serif Font instead, and organise it a little.
    Thanks For Your Comment!
    Regards,
    Dave.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

I'm Finding That Buying Paid Targeted Traffic Is The Best Way To Go To Improve Sales Numbers.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be brutal and it's only my opinion but the first thing that comes to mind is your blog doesn't look professional.

The design first: you would need a much better template, a logo, a nice header etc. Blogspot isn't always seen as a professional platform because of the url and the much seen templates but some would say it is okay I guess.

You have way too many categories... And nobody is going to scroll down for the contact form!

Good luck ;-)
    Correr Es Mi Destino -- 100% Canadian, 100% funny and 100% artsy

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli View Post
    I'm going to be brutal and it's only my opinion but the first thing that comes to mind is your blog doesn't look professional.

The design first: you would need a much better template, a logo, a nice header etc. Blogspot isn't always seen as a professional platform because of the url and the much seen templates but some would say it is okay I guess.

You have way too many categories... And nobody is going to scroll down for the contact form!

Good luck ;-)
    Thanks Zhuli but I've had some people that have said the complete opposite to what you just stated! Who to believe!? ...confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherspirit View Post
    Thanks Zhuli but I've had some people that have said the complete opposite to what you just stated! Who to believe!? ...confused.
    The Blog is good, I said that the first time as well. Just organise it and customise it more to make it more user-friendly. The content is really good, I must say.
    Hamza Shams
    CEO Xyber 3D Studios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your blog looks spammy, cluttered and far from unique or original. It looks just like the thousands of other "get rich by using the internet" sites.

If you really want to turn your site around, take a step back and re-evaluate exactly what you're trying to accomplish. You have Google ads and a long list of other websites before your content begins. You're alienating your visitors by offering ads before any useful content, and you're sending them to other websites before introducing your own.