First of all, it was difficult coming up with a descriptive title for this topic, so I'm glad I've made it this far.

I've been learning PHP since mid 2006, so for 2 years now I've been improving my skills, and for the majority of that time I've been developing an eCommerce website from scratch for a local business which I've finally completed. They're extremely pleased with the final result, and so am I.

I haven't yet had a chance to showcase any of my work and new found knowledge in a free/open source application yet. I've been looking to create some kind of Content Management System, or web based utility which wouldn't take months to complete, so something relatively small/simple.

I'm posting this topic to ask you (hopefully users of CMS's and Website Management Utilities) what you think the CMS market is lacking. Are there any free products you've looked for in the past and haven't managed to find? or found something that was on the right track but lacked quality or functionality.

Please fire away; what do you think can be improve or introduces in the world of Open Source Web Applications?

Note: I code in PHP/MySQL for your information.