User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shared Whiteboard / Webform?

Hey Everyone

I recently developed this setup for my friends and I to help us manage this thing we do. To explain to those not involved. people are grouped into areas named "Golf 1, Golf 2, Golf 3, etc." and we use a web form to state what status each golf is in, what they are doing etc.

I can't show the link yet since i don't have the required post amount. If anyone is a good soul and really is interested in giving a hand, please drop me a PM.

It's currently at a major flaw

When this is used, like all web forms, its local and does not save [unless submitted, which cant apply here, when this is regarding a webform that is used in its 'submission' stage. Now i will probably drop this for a shared whiteboard. since its dynamic and such. But i have a small problem

I need a whiteboard that supports dropdown boxes. Able to be implanted etc.

The reason is because all stats of each "Golf unit" or division of the groups are given by dropdown boxes. If anyone can give me a shared whiteboard script in Javascript, flash, or any webpage supportable script i appreciate it.

Laos.

P.S. if anyone has a dynamic working solution they can notify me too. I need a way to show a list of groups, and myself and other people to be able to edit their 'stats' live via a browser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can we have a look at the current version

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i said i cant post links