SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I align the Subscribe2 widget with the other widgets in this Wordpress Theme?

For some reason, with this Wordpress theme, the Subscribe2 button does not line up correctly with the other widgets. The title of the widget lines up, but everything else ("your email" text, the email field box, the "Subscribe" and "Unsubscribe" buttons, and the send button) is left justified.

I'm assuming the fix is changing some things in the CSS file. What do I change? Of course, you may have to see the coding first. Post to this thread or PM me if you do. Thanks.

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I use the subscribe2 plugin. If you look at view-source you'll see
    HTML Code:
    <table>
    	<tr>
    		<td colspan="2">Your email:&#38;#160;</td>
    	</tr>
    	<tr>
    		<td colspan="2"><input type="text" name="email" value="" size="20" />&#38;#160;</td>
    	</tr>
    	<tr>
    		<td><input type="radio" name="s2_action" value="subscribe" checked="checked" /> Subscribe 	<br />	
    			<input type="radio" name="s2_action" value="unsubscribe" /> Unsubscribe &#38;#160;</td>

<td><input type="submit" value="Send" /></td>
    	</tr>
    </table>
    The "Send" button is in a second cell in the same row as the radio buttons. I don't think you'll be able to change the style to what you want without hacking the plugin's code.