SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Header for Entertainment/Management site?

I thought this would be the best place for this question but if its not please feel free to move it.

I'm designing a website and I have no Idea at all what to put in my header for a Entertainment/Management site. The website has to deal with managing other web communities, art, photography, illustration. I would like to finish my design tonite, just have a creative block right now and I can't get past this part. Looking for images on a darker side (background of the site is white) but I can't think of anythin! Does anyone have any ideas at all?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the size of the header? Do you know photoshop or any other design tools?

You need to create the header according to the whole page design. You can place gradients, pattern, images and simple logo or other typo elements on it. You can place some background images for the topic.

Its difficult to comment without seeing the actual page.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the header size is 780x260 and I know photoshop well, just have a creative block and I wanna get this done! I'm goin to be using this site to learn a CMS so tryin to get it done faster. its a single page site, under the 780x260 theres 3 categories one for latest news, one for the projects, and one for the about section.