Thread: iFrame question

Hybrid View

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question iFrame question

Is there any other way that you can insert a google map into a web page without using iframe which (makes my strict compliant validated page) into a non-compliant invalid page.
    I really don't want to use pop-ups and I don't want to used a framed page.
    would the best option be to link directly to the clients' goggle map they want included rather than embedding a non valid piece of script.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please use this forum to post ideas and suggestions relating to the Iframe sub-project. Issues and Bugs Please use the DotNetNuke issue tracker to report bugs and issues found in the Iframe module, this way we are able to schedule, solve, track, and test the issues raised. Please feedback? We need your feature ideas for the Iframe module to help make it even better, and positive feedback helps us confirm the design choices we make.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earth123,
    are you talking about the google Map forum?
    I looked through that and couldn't find the information I required.

I've decided to go with an API code as this validates, but does have issues if related to a location where the client doesn't work from - I'm thinking of working out some options for highlights and information keys - I'll let you know what happens.