User Tag List

Thread: Host Rocket

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Host Rocket

Is anyone using hostrocket.com. The site appears to be extremely professional, and the prices don't seem to bad for the features. Just wondering what you thought.

Thanks

Serial Publisher silver trophy aspen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used them for just over a year.

They've had some tough times, and went through a rough period, but one thing I can say is that they've improved and they keep improving.

Another host I know about and have used for just under a year is growing worse, so that HostRocket has taken strides to improve ranks them highly in my book.

As it stands now I have no reason not to recommend them. I've also used their packages to the limit, I've used up all the disk space and bandwidth on their packages and they didn't say a word about my site being too big or too busy. Up until a little bit ago I was hosting a site with approx 1 million impressions a month on a $10 a month plan (this plan was discontinued back in the fall - but current customers were allowed to keep it).

They did have some recent downtime but they have since switched data centers so the problem is unlikely to resurface.
    Chris Beasley - I publish content and ecommerce sites.
    Featured Article: Free Comprehensive SEO Guide
    My Guide to Building a Successful Website
    My Blog|My Webmaster Forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some issues with their support not meeting my standards and needs as well as my site slow loading, but what made me leave was the credit card fiasco when the software they were using had a bug and it had been compromised. Needless to say, I felt it was time to move on. That said, they offer good plans and very reasonable prices. The owner of HR is a pretty decent guy.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.

Thanks for the information.

Ethan