We have developed a website statistics monitoring script that records visitor information of every visitor on a given website. We have been developing this script for a couple of months now and we think that it is time to select a few users to test it out and give us some feedback on it. So with that said, here are some pictures of the script. It has been scaled down to show on this forum, but we can provide full size views of it upon request.
Some of our features include:
1) Records ip, isp, time, date, page, referrer, browser, os, and country of visitor
2) Ability to pull up records based on the information recorded above
3) Search feature
4) List of referring domains, referring URLs, viewed pages
5) Counts of referring domains, URLs, and viewed pages
6) Charts for all data
The above are just some of the features of the tracker.
If you would like to participate in our BETA program, please check to see if you are eligible with the following conditions:
1) Must speak English
2) Must be able to communicate with us on a regular basis via messenger or email
3) Must own a website (no free websites or myspace's etc)
Please reply to this post or send me a PM with the following information to apply.
# of visits a day:
Thank you for reading!
Pixel Inception, Inc.
Note to mods - I did not know the right forum to post this in, sorry if it is in the wrong one.