Hi, I know we can administer a mySQL database via a PHP3 program called phpmyAdmin. However, I can backup those database but I am having problems RESTORING them on another host.

When I tried to paste a query, I get an error like this.

MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's PhotoGenie image enhancement technology, and are instantly ready to print out,' at line 1

The paragraph inside the query is like this:
"The ePhoto CL30 digital camera is a high-performing, easy-to-use mega-pixel digital camera that expands the range of camera choices by offering high-end features, including a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. With the CL30, your images have a maximum resolution of 1440 x 1080 pixels with Agfa's PhotoGenie image enhancement technology, and are instantly ready to print out, send through e-mail or simply view on your television using the supplied video cable. Today's digital photography is extremely user-friendly, immediate and very versatile?and unlike conventional photography, only the pictures you want are stored and/or printed. With the CL30's QuickReview feature, you have the option of sharing or deleting your images in record mode before they are stored on the memory card."