User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost in getting the name on my site

I bought a website but the page and the url of the site does not show when I enter the name of the website to be searched by Google. Instead it shows /flash-banner.swf and there is nothing else. This site was upgraded to a PR3 with links and has been up for over 6 months

I tried looking at the index.html in frontpage to see where I can edit and enter the name of the site but cannot find the place to enter the name of the site.

ALso, f I enter the name of the site in the url with www.^^^.com then the page shows up but again if I enter the name of the site in Google or yakoo or Msn it does not bring up anything close to the name of the site.

Is there a way for me to enter the name or edit the html of the site to have the website show up in an engine search when the name is entered in Google etc?

Thanks
    T

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website doesn't have title? I am bit confused. Can you show us the link to your site?
    CUBE SCRIPTS MEDIA
    REAL ESTATE SCRIPT 2.0 | Software for Real Estate Agencies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you looking to up-date your page titles...? Your description is not very clear.

Please clarify..Thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you talking about entering the actual name of your site, i.e "Tom's Professional Design Service"?