SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Music portal design inspiration [was: Need Help! I have no idea]

Hi Everyone!

I am in a big trouble. I have to make a music portal design for my client who wants a solid white background and prefer to use black and red colors. The site will contain music download (trance, house, goa), everything about parties, downloadable contents (music, video), social network etc. so its will be a big portal. I watched many site galleries and other sites but i didnt find good music portal designs...

So if anyone could post me a link or anyone to get inspiraton, it'd be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get inspiration in design and color from looking at CSS Zen Garden or searching the web for "css design awards" - there are multiple sites that feature the best of css design from around the web.

However, you could always use a third party to develop the design for you. Look into 99designs.com
    Nick . all that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
    Show someone you care, send them a virtual flower.
    Good deals on men's watches

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    take a look at templatemonster.com

They sell templates for all types of sites (music included), but you can also view them for inspiration. I'm sure you can get some ideas from there.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its very difficult to find the design exactly as per your requirement. You need to visit lots of sites, get some sites which are near to your design needs. combine all the good things at one layout. First arrange the content on the layout, create the initial structure first and then decorate it with the given colors and collected ideas.
    I hope you will find this comments helpful.