I have been in the website building/IM business for a while, but I am new to selling websites. I have a price in mind of how much I think I could potentially sell one of my sites for, but I would be grateful for any advice on whether you think I am being realistic or not with my selling price?
My site's details can be summarised as follows:
- It is a small, information website in the lucrative 'Pregnancy' niche.
- It has a smart, clean template design and layout (fully SEO optimized).
- It has 10 pages of totally unique content offering information and advice on various aspects of pregnancy (each page fully SEO optimized for it's main keyword phrase).
- It recieves 1000 visitors per month - all organic, free traffic from SE's.
- It has 300 backlinks to it from various relevent sites/directories within the pregnancy niche.
- It currently has a Google PR 2.
- It ranks in the top 10 results in Google for a couple of it's keywords.
- It currently makes on average $15 per month in adsense revenue.
There is great potential to monetize this site further with related products, extend the adsense revenue further and sell advertising space etc, but I just haven't had the time for it lately and so I have decided to sell it.
Now, I know I haven't provided the link to the site for you to see and I know that a sale depends on the website itself and who's buying it etc - but based on all of the above information alone - do you guys think it is realistic that I could sell this site for $350? Is this too much? or could I get more for it?
Any feedback will be most appreciated