SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katherinel View Post
    Can do social bookmarking and get one way links.
    although there are SOME SB sites that can be a source of backlinks, we should focus more on what it can really give us, which are traffic..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey there start from the beginning build links to your site then work on adding content everyday, free traffic techniques then paid ones!!

good luck

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Press release circulation and bookmarking on social networks like digg, delicious, face book, linkedin etc fetch traffic for your website. If possible give your banner and sponsered ads there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traffic tip #1 High quality, unique content.
    Traffic tip #2 Keep adding content.

It is simple as that, start with the basics my friend!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the ways to improve site traffic:

1. Appropriate content:

Development quality content pertinent to your site. The browsers are always surfing the web for information. And the search Engines are helping them in this matter. Google utilizes semantic indexing, and so you need to offer great lot of quality information embellished with pertinent keywords.

2. Original and fresh content:

See that the content you provide is original and fresh. Include new information regularly. Each new page may emphasize on another keyword so that with the progress of time your site will include many pages, each of them targeted to on-topic material.

3. Effective Keyword research:
    Effective keyword research can contribute to increase your website traffic. You are required to know the exact phrases that the browsers normally use while searching info in search engines. This will enable to get a fair idea of the demand for what you are offering, and will also help you to include into your content the keywords that the browsers are mostly using. You can try using long tail searches to target pertinent keywords.

4. Build quality links:
    You can build quality links to your site and entice the search engines by submitting your site to popular directories.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recommend link building in directories. Try a manual submission service like mine or find out what the best directories are (at least PR3+) and start typing!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seopigeon View Post
    Hi all,

How to improve the site traffic, i have one site i am not getting traffic, so what to do to get good traffic. Please suggest me.
    you could try traffic exchange sites like robotraff com to boost your hits.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want instant traffic then adwords is the way to go. It can cost a lot of money but if you are making $1 for every $.50 that you spend then why not spend $500,000 on it? While you are making money from an adwords campaign you will also be collecting data on the best keywords. Therefore you can start to optimize the site for those keywords and hopefully start to gather some free traffic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find that, adding new content not only adds extra links to your website but it brings in new visitors and increases your overall SEO

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like no one has a solid concrete way of approving your site traffic. Everyone has a different opinion. We all know its where you show up for keywords in a search engine, but to get there it seems there are thousands of ways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of INTERESTING quality content, and time.
    Blogs.ca Social directory for Canadian bloggers and their readers

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are so many creative ideas about site traffic improvent from different members. All the ideas comes under search engine optimisation and marketing, which is the best option for increase your traffic.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like no one has a solid concrete way of approving your site traffic.
    Uhhh, did you read the posts?

We all know its where you show up for keywords in a search engine
    , \

"We"???

Many do not give search engines any prizes, including me, because we know it is overrated.

Besides, one has to be lucky enough to even land high enough to be seen, so....

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found that facebook ads are quite effective. They can be targeted to a specific location and audience.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I think buying traffic from search engines is the best way to get targeted traffic to a website. These programs are very eays to get started . Google adwords , Yahoo search network , MSN adcenter or ppc programs from second tier search engines are ideal to get traffic to the website.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Social Bookmarking
    2) Social Networking
    3) Contextual Content Sharing

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think buying traffic from search engines is the best way to get targeted traffic to a website. These programs are very eays to get started . Google adwords , Yahoo search network , MSN adcenter or ppc programs from second tier search engines are ideal to get traffic to the website.
    I don't think the above paid methods are the best ways for buying traffic. For all the above methods you have to expense a lots of money in biding. In return there is no guarante of geting traffic.

On my view, SEO is the best way for gaining traffic with free of charge.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of people seem to suggest building backlinks - i've tried to do this but google doesnt recongise them.

How do you find links google will notice?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to keep your link in index pages i.e submit you link in index pages. Google crawler will crawl and index your links.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way is to have original content and not duplicated. No need to have 1000 pages, with just 10 pages you can have a lot of traffic if it is original

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, how do you find the best sites to get links from - do link directories work or do you need to have a site relevant to your niche?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to have targeted traffic to your site, you need to post your link on relevant sites, but for search engine optimization it is not neccessary. You need to have links from sites that have some PR. This will increase your ranking and your traffic but this time from google.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are many ways to generate website traffic. the first things you need to do is submit your website to different popular directories. offer freebies on your website. offer free advice and promote your advice on popular websites. Try to improve your search engine ranking for the keywords related to your business. Search engine optimisation is the best way to generate traffic to your website. Not only it will promote your website and but it will generate sales lead as well.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there,

i am a newbie in this blog.. well i working in this block for last 10 months but my traffic is still between 100-300 also i do social bookmarking, add url.. but still i got low page views... please tell me how can i improve my traffic...
    James Anthony
    www.discoverblack.com
    Buy black clothing fashion online

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read this thread, you moron.