Hey all,
I've got two scripts that I've set my Cron jobs to run.

One is: /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/jexanaly/public_html/rc-auto.php
And the other is: /usr/local/bin/php /home/jexanaly/public_html/rc-soap-auto.php

The first one loops through some data and calls a function every time through. In this function is a sleep command (30 seconds) and there's a lot of data, so it takes several hours to run manually. The Cron though, bails after about 2 hours and I get NO notification of such. No error or anything, I just notice it hasn't completed with the data. So, that's my first problem, how to set a script to NOT stop. I've already got set_time_limit(0) in there too.

The second one has similar functionality, but it uses SOAP to do the same thing. It runs FINE manually, but the Cron sends me an email with this in it:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method SOAP_Fault::doSearch() in /home/jexanaly/public_html/rc-soap-auto.php on line 34

I'm at a loss with both of these and the my web host has no idea either. Can someone here please help? I would be eternally indebted to you, as my business is really needing these things working so I don't have pissed off clients.

Thanks all, very much appreciated.