User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool disclaimer/data protection on property website

Hi There

My client wants me to build him a property website whereby the publicj can upload their own photos and house descriptions. Whilst I can bild the site I am unsure of the legal implications because people can add whatever they like to his site. What sort of disclaimer would I need to put ont his site in order to cover him for this? Also how can I find out what data protection information I need too put on the site as users will also be uploading their persoanl details. Is there a place where I could and find all of this information.

Another client wants a recruitment site built whereby users can upload their CV in MS Word format. Agian what message would I need to display on the site to cover him for data protection etc.

Any help or links to sites that could help me with these 2 queries would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found something like Sample Online Disclaimer Regarding Information. I would recommend though that you re-consider this part and suggest to your clients they get the advice of legal counsel, especially when posting personal information.

The closest site I could think of is Craig's list that might allow users to post certain information.