I am a UK resident, and have a few websites, currently i have my adsense earnings "on hold" until i get all the tax stuff figured out!
Do i have to register myself as a company? or do i just go to the customs and revenue website and register myself as self-employed? I am also employed in my day job and pay taxes through PAYE
There are so many forms on the hmrc site its very confusing!

Can anybody from the uk, in a similar situation explain to me how to keep my self on the correct side of the taxman?