User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy help me,i need a paypal account

hello house,
    my name is ben and im a blogger from Nigeria.i started blogging recently and i found out that most geniune internet based programs that pay you on the internet demand for a certain paypal account.i visited the site only to be told that nigerians are not allowed to open paypal accounts and some other payment facilitators online except e-gold due to fraudsters and scammers in Nigeria.

i am very worried that as a geniune blogger with good intents to make money online legitimately i will be restricted.can anyone from the house give me a solution to my problem.?i will be very grateful if i can open the paypal account.

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt anyone here will be able to help you. If PayPal does not allow you to open up an account in your country then thats it. A lot of affiliate programs will mail a check if you don't have a PayPal account.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy Kailash Badu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or have someone you know in the US (or other country that PayPal supports) accept payment on your behalf.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does not having a paypal account stop you actually signing up and earning, or just stop you being paid. If possible you could sign up and earn some money from the sites and then ask a trusted memeber/friend to accept your payment and send you on the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need paypal to receive or make payments.

Try NETTELLER, E-Check, bank to bank or just standard check.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks house

how can i know who to trust when it comes to money matters?can anyone help me out?i am a nigerian that detests fraud and wants to earn income legitimately on the internet.any assistance from you guys will be highly appreciated.thanks once again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by internetprince View Post
    how can i know who to trust when it comes to money matters?can anyone help me out?i am a nigerian that detests fraud and wants to earn income legitimately on the internet.any assistance from you guys will be highly appreciated.thanks once again
    Several of us gave you advice on this matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by internetprince View Post
    Ultimately it is Paypal who can help you in this case. It is their business we are talking about. Paypal, having weighed up the benefits and drawbacks of letting account openings in Nigeria, have decided against it. It is obviously a company policy and when such policy is adopted, innocent people like you are caught up. I sympathize with you. However, there is nothing any member of this forum can do about it.

I advise you to contact Paypal and reason with them. In the meantime, as other fellow commenters have suggested, ask someone you know in Europe or North America or in any other country to open an account for you. Once the account is opened and verified, you can manage it from where you are; Nigeria. But any money transferred from it can only be accessed from the country in which the account was opened. So you need someone you can trust. I know when it comes to money you can hardly trust anyone. But your options are limited.
    ------------------

King of Paralysis by Analysis bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lol at the irony of his username...

So another nigerian prince eh? That royal family must breed like rabbits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tke71709 View Post
    I lol at the irony of his username...

So another nigerian prince eh? That royal family must breed like rabbits.

May be they do. I get what you mean.
    ------------------