SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are also use some good keyword analysis tools for doing seo for our clients please take a look and give us some suggestion if anybody know better keyword analysis tools in comparison of

Google Adwords
    Wordtracker
    keyword Spy
    Keyword Discovery

I really like to get feedback from you all.
    Thanks

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, what you have posted are all very good points. But, what are the tools you used in searching the keywords?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use keyword analysis tools like Google Adwords and Wordtracker. Have been reading this thread - interesting and useful thoughts shared by many. I am already enjoying my stay here.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now a days many tools are available in the market through which you can analyse and choose the best and trending keywords for your site. You can use google adword for keywords search and seo moz tools to analyse the competitive keywords......

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have never heard of seo moz tools. What + Where are they at? How do you use them?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seomoz.org, has seo resources, the seo toolbox has some free tools. there is also a paid pro version.
    I've not used it, so cannot comment. I'm going to check it out.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been on the edge of purchasing the WordTracker Keyword Analysis tool....looks like it's pretty nice. Guess it's worth purchasing. Would make life much easier.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wordstream and Market Samurai are the way to go if you're willing to shell out a little money.

KeywordSpy is good for competitive analysis.

I use all 3 as they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like google wonderwheel, and also Resultzzs keyword tool, both good in my opinion.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WonderWheel is actually a good concept but a bit annoying to use.

Use the WonderWheel Scraper php script.

I don't have the link with me so you'll just have to Google it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only do few thing during keyword research. Here is the step I follow
    1. I use google keyword tool and find a keyword with CPC more than $1
    2. I go to google and search for the exact keyword and record the number of results.
    3. If result is more then 1,00,000 I drop that keyword.
    4. If result is less than 1,00,000 I see the top ten site for PR and other stuffs.
    5. If top sites are hard to beat then I go to step one.

Am I doing good? I need your suggestions guys...

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/ is my favorite keyword analysis tool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice tips but i think the easiest way is google search suggestions cause they are based on number of searches and after that google adword and keyword tracker are two best online free keyword tools

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The basic thing is , it all depends on searches. There should be searches on the keyword you are going to focus, no matter how much competition it has, you gonna come on top 10 if you work efficiently.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisec01 View Post
    very nice job, what kind of keyword suggestion tools do you use?
    1. Use the twelve (12) high priority keywords

2. Check the word count/search volume of each priority keywords using google adwords and word tracker tool.

3. Check the Number of Competing Pages for Google and Yahoo just to have an idea about the competition for that given keyword.

4. Check the keyword density and prominence using gorank tool. The keyword density is the ratio of the keywords contained within the total number of indexable words within a page. The keyword prominence is how prominent the targeted keywords within the web page. In the On-page optimization it is consider as part of the keyword analysis as how the targeted keywords are used within the page.

5. Used the Semrush and Spyfu tool to search for the top ten results for each keyword. The top 10 results are considered main competitors of the website for the given key phrase.

Here are the tools Used:
    1. freekeywords.wordtracker.com- Free keyword suggestion tool for SEO, Adwords & blogging
    2. google adwords
    3. seobook.com/keyword-tools
    4. gorank
    5. semrush.com
    6. spyfu.com
    7. keyworddiscovery

Hope this will help!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    google keyword tool analysis is the best but there was spacky.com which was the best tool for analysing the top search in the market

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tips, would you be able to PM me with any other article marketing tricks you have, and I could bounce my ideas off of you and hear what your take is on it?

Thanks again,

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great discussion and i want to add little about the competitive analysis is that always try to use the less competitive keyword with high searches.. when you will use the less key phrase you can optimize that keyword or key phrase easily, Your strategy is also very important

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The main indicator is to perform a search on all search engines using the keywords I am optimizing for. An analysis of those results will help to determine if optimization has gained in the results or lost ground.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has changed big time!

Market Samuri and Google Keyword Tool are showing very different results. Sign in to your Adwords before you run a search on GKT, then compare.

Numbers are dropping, can not understand why. Going on this I set up a site hoping for 850 visits daily (MS showed 1300 exact daily), ranked #1 for the keyword and get like only 10 visitors! Then I check GKT and it shows 880 a month! whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yikes...
    Online Marketing Tricks
    ^ My free course on increasing sales on your websites - just optin.
    OMG Machines
    ^ Real SEO.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should first know what keyword you're going to use. Use the available keyword tools on the net and compare. I think it's safe to use the keywords that are in the middle since there's less competition in that area.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JJMcClure I have gone through your query and have a solution for you! According to my experience if you are going to select "keywords" or "key phrases" to get good SERPs then you should select and finalize them as:

1. Always research according to your pages. suppose if your website is offering services of web design and development then start your keyword research from the Google tool i.e Google add words and etc. select the high search volume and less competitive keywords for your site.

keep it mind while selecting keywords:

Keywords must be relevant to your website.
    Keywords must be targeting one niche so that search engines can figure out your purpose.
    Keywords can be phrases, which can back your other keywords effectively.

after this make three pair for each keyword and key phrases such as:

web designing
    professional web design services
    Professional web design services
    affordable web design and development services
    etc..
    and then use them for off site Seo to get good SERPs for your website. Having the strong Onpage for your website is also very important because after doing on page you can move towards the Offpage SEO.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google gives a lot of opportunity to identify the keywords that you prefer, mainly Google keyword tool gives you an exact idea of monthly search and competition. If you further look for back link analysis, or title for particular keyword can search in Google using allinanhor, intitle, intext etc. Google insight gives a better picture of keyword popularity in a particular area.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your tips are nice. My way of calculating keyword competition is by analyzing the total search volume and number of results for that keyword.

To find Search volume, I am using Google adword tools, though it doesn't give exact count. Then I check the number of search results available for the keyword. Then take the first 10 top results and analyze the sites.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stay true to Google Adwords and SpyFu. I will say Google's new keyword tool is not nearly as accurate or all inclusive as the old one, but it still works and it appears much better that others I've tried.

I also use competitive analysis when seeking keyword potentials. Always look at competitors because you may forget about a whole set of keywords you've not already considered.