SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review of Maya Ancient civilization website (history, reference and pictures)

Hi all, I need some human review and feedback about this website. Is in spanish (by now, then will be in english too).

It features research, reference, history and pictures of the Maya Civilization in Mesoamerica (serious website) containing a lot of information and pictures from my research travels across 5 countries (hope you like it). I worked hard to make the site fast, easy to navigate and useful.

Ciudades Mayas

I will appreciate your comments!
    Guatemala Travel Guides
    The future was written in the past. Read, learn, travel
    Ciudades Mayas

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I can't get too far as I don't speak Spanish, the layout looks good, but the front page is a little busy. The list of articles/items is just too long. I would recommend only displaying a few key articles/items on the homepage and archiving the rest elsewhere on your site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice and Clean

I don't speak Spanish but the layout looks nice and clean. Good color scheme, nice breakout of different sections, good way of breaking out the content into brief snippets, and not too many ads. Loads quickly. Good job

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice layout and pics, no hablas espanol, so I can't comment on the content. Loading was pretty fast and your colours are well chosen. Success.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very gentle and neat site, I really like it. Although I'm not udnerstand , I enjoyed the layout and your site performance.

Good job.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

It is well organized site and i believe you chose the good matching color, like where the site belongs too. Though i can't understand or speak spanish, i would understand the site is about ancient history of the places or cities listed or described and i think you described the history of the places with pictures mapping. I think it will be good point or source for travelers or new generation who wants to know more on it.

I like the logo which seems also made suitable to the site concept. This made me think you must have good creating skills.

I would suggest one thing though. You can integrate some contextual text link ads, it will help you generate some revenue just like you have google ads.

I wish i can give more feedback if i know spanish.

Goodluck,

RK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Speaking about the design I may say that your site is well crafted, it looks professional, neat and well balanced.
    The color scheme is very pleasant and looks friendly.

I like your site. Great work!
    Best of luck!
    If you want to do something right, do it yourself!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the design. Have you thought about centering the template, instead of placing it to the left?