Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Is this okay for a license?
Apr 3, 2008, 14:02 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- in westchester county, ny
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is this okay for a license?
Am I missing anything?
I couldn't find any OS license that really "fit" what I wanted, so I just decided to write my own kinda thing. It's pretty basic.
phpVMS is Copyright 2008 Nabeel Shahzad
- You may modify this program as you see fit, to suit your own purposes.
- If you have patches or improvements, I request that you post them, so they can be incorporated into the main source tree.
- You're not required to release to the public any changes you've made to the source.
- All source files must retain the copyright message, whether you have modified them or not.
- You must retain a visible link on your site, to www.phpvms.net. A “powered by phpVMS” link would be preferred.
- This software is free. Please do not charge anyone for it. However, charging for modifications/skins is ok.
- There is no warranty, explicit or implied, and I am not liable in no way, shape, or form for any damage that is incurred as a direct, or indirect result of using this program.