SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Searching for a good web development team?

Hi all, I want to have a website that can help me to get more income out of my business. I have been trading in clothes for quite a while and need to present them on the web so that I can spread the word around for my sales. For this I really require a good web development team that can make not only the web page attractive but have their own inputs to make my site popular. Any suggestions are welcome.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy hooperman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you looking for suggestions of where to get such a team? If you are, there is the sitepoint marketplace, which has a looking to hire forum. There are also the freelancer sites like rentacoder, getafreelancer, elance etc.

Be careful when buying services from freelancers though, there are a lot of cowboys out there.

phpLD Fanatic bronze trophy dvduval's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would advise spending a little time on a site like this. Don't make a quick decision. Just look around and see who the talented people are. They you can probably find someone that will be a good match for you.

In memoriam gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Schulz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed on both counts. You might also want to talk to a few local agencies in your area as well. But be prepared to spend some serious money regardless of which option you take. Afterall, this is going to be an investment in your business, not a one-off thing like a used microwave for the break room.

phpLD Fanatic bronze trophy dvduval's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and I agree back!
    Where you can save money is having a very well documented plan from the start. Spend time on the planning. Ask questions on sitepoint about your goals and see if they sound logical. And soon, I hope we will be hearing about your first progress report.