SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ASP.NET Tutorial?

What's up everyone? I am looking for some good tutorials on ASP.NET, something like Kevin Yank's original tutorial (like 7 or 10 part) on PHP. I am currently programming in PHP, and I dont really need the basic basic stuff, as I code often in Visual Basic, C/C++, and PHP. I am just looking for a WELL written tutorial or something on ASP.NET...I have to switch from PHP, ASP.NET is just that good, I never though Microsoft would turn around the way they have, but i love it!
    signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dig around in the MS documentation to start with, it's very extensive. Then the quickstarts and how to's. The IBuySpy samples http://www.asp.net/default.aspx?tabindex=3&tabid=42 are quite good real world examples that are worth ripping apart and they are commented, explained quite well, and free to use in your own applications. I've not got to any of the others yet so I'd welcome comments on those.

then you could try;

www.gotdotnet.com
    www.asp.net
    www.aspalliance.com
    www.net247.com
    www.4guysfromrolla.com

and some stuff for ASP.NET using visual studio.net at www.learnvisualstudio.net (all windows media player videos)