User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FizixRichard View Post
    I love the menu, how it responds to the mouse, resizes smoothly and "springs", it's very engaging.
    Aye, they'll be so engaged with it they'll forget to buy blinds. Can I assume you don't sell retail products?

Just in case anyone gets carried away with what you say, a site has to be functional first, this is the only important thing. In this case the function is to sell blinds. Once the blinds are selling you can make the menu spring, play tunes or perform a little dance if you have the time to waste.
    Charles Sweeney
    FormToEmail.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a bad day?

The site is functional though - it's great. Your post in this review and the other one are pointless mate; no substance and just taking the opportunity to criticize my opinion.
    FIZIX - Full Service Digital Agency - Engaging websites, apps and games.
    Follow us @FIZIXAgency

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a bad day?
    Nah, it's just my nature, mate.

Your post in this review and the other one are pointless mate; no substance and just taking the opportunity to criticize my opinion.
    Pointless???? If you can't see my point my case is made.

Why would I criticise you for the sake of it? It's really important that people get good advice, if they want to achieve anything, that is.
    Charles Sweeney
    FormToEmail.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your reply does nothing but criticise my feedback. Please; tell me whats wrong with this site...

I see a site that looks great, presents content in an easy to digest manner, thats easy to navigate and serves its purpose.

Your comment on the navigation making them forget to buy blinds is just stupid. It works and looks good and is not distracting or hindering.
    FIZIX - Full Service Digital Agency - Engaging websites, apps and games.
    Follow us @FIZIXAgency

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your reply does nothing but criticise my feedback. Please; tell me whats wrong with this site...

I see a site that looks great, presents content in an easy to digest manner, thats easy to navigate and serves its purpose.

Your comment on the navigation making them forget to buy blinds is just stupid. It works and looks good and is not distracting or hindering.
    You can see my comments in this thread (and others). My points are perfectly clear.

In this case, the OP is not a mug, he's got a pretty good idea what he's doing but I am always mindful of people who are new to this and might be reading the posts and getting misled.
    Charles Sweeney
    FormToEmail.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice site.

Improvements needed:

Footer text and text in other parts of your site are way too small.

Need a marker to indicate what page you are on.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

The homepage was very slow to load (I'm on an 8MB connection). When it loaded I was very impressed with the overall look and feel of the site. Content is clear, headlines stand out and broadcast their message clearly.

The only thing I might be tempted to change is the colour scheme, not sure if the light and dark pinks go well with the blue? Other colours would work better maybe.

Best of luck anyway

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clean cut - Nice site

I like the website, however at the very top of the Home Page I would get rid of the mini bars. I think it takes away from the quality of the site.

I really like the feature how when you scroll over the Tab Bars a blue bar follows you from one to the other. It gives it a sense of continuity.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicely done, easy to find your way around. Success!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The design is good but it looks like a blog template. Others have already mentioned it, but the header still looks disproportionately big.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very very nice. for me the load time was a little bit excessive - but obviously that could be due to my internet connection.

i very much like the header section - i think the colours are perfect and the background texture of the header is awesome! i also loooove the flash navigation bar - its probably the nicest one that i have seen for a long time! excellent!

there really is nothing that i would change about this website.

well done! nice!
    http://www.btarcade.com Paid to Play Games!!!!!!