OK everyone...I've got a question for you. I have a database of artists for an event going on in Nashville. We add artists every time we confirm a show for this event. Currently we have over 450 artists in our database. However, because we have moved shows around and artists have cancelled or been removed, there are people in the database that are not playing any shows, yet still showing up on the site. I've implemented a y/n field which enables me to removes from display any artist that is "n".

However, as there are so many artists, I don't have the time to go through and check to see if each artist is scheduled to play at least one show. I would like to build a query that will return the first and last name for any artist that is playing zero shows. I've thought about it and thought about it, but I can't come up with a way to return the desired result set. Can someone help me out please? I'm using Access. The fields are listed below. The tables contain more information, but this should be all you need. I'm guessing the basic query would start like this:

SELECT
FirstName,
LastName
FROM Artist
WHERE

and the WHERE clause is where I get stuck. I don't know how to link the two tables to return the results that I want. Please help.

Artist:
FirstName
LastName

ArtistShow:
ShowID
ArtistID