I've already posted a couple of times on the Joomla! forums but got no help at all, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. Pasted from my Joomla thread:

I have AlphaContent installed on Joomla! 1.5 and it works great, but I'm not sure if it can do what I need it to do.

I have a site with 4 pages (A, B, X, Y) with AlphaContent as a directory on page B. I'd like to set it up so that when a visitor accesses page B they have the A-Z list at the top, then when clicking on a letter (T for example) it takes them to everything listed under T (musicians beginning with T for example). Then when clicking on a specific musician it takes you to another page that lists each of that musicians recordings, then if you click the link to a specific recording it takes you to the page that details all of the information about that recording.

So the navigation would look something like this:

domain.com -->
Click Page B -->
(Select a letter from directory) T -->
(Lists all musicians beginning with T) The Beatles -->
(Lists all recordings by The Beatles) Abbey Road -->
(Takes you to a page with information on that recording)

So I guess I need to create multiple sub-categories (right?) but I haven't been able to figure out how to do so yet, if it's even at all possible. If it's not with AlphaContent, are there any components I could use that would work like this or if it can be done manually?

I'd very greatly appreciate any help that anyone can give me!