SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

advertizing with limited budget

I have a website and I sell promotional soccer ball, rugby balls volleyballs with custom logo printing etc. I sell both to retail market for personalization and to companies for promotion in bulk.
    I have limited budget for advertizing so although I'm registerd with search engines but my competitors have huge budgets for advertizing so I'm wondering where I should spend the little amount I can spend on advertizing. any suggestion will be much appriciated.
    Last edited by stymiee; Mar 5, 2008 at 07:30. Reason: url removed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To generate good review through relevant blogs can be done in minimal budget, you could check with smorty/sponsoredreviews like program.

SitePoint Zealot phppoddotcom77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try press release.

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your competitors likely have their budgets because they are making a profit (self-funding marketing). When you drive traffic from google and other sources is it converting at a high enough rate to cover your costs + overhead? If not, start by addressing your margins and conversion rates; you can always find more places to advertise but if the traffic doesn't bring in sales it's not going to matter how big your budget is in the long term.
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your competitors pay money, you have to pay your body , your heart and your effort into your website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerprom View Post
    I have a website and I sell promotional soccer ball, rugby balls volleyballs with custom logo printing etc. I sell both to retail market for personalization and to companies for promotion in bulk.
    I have limited budget for advertizing so although I'm registerd with search engines but my competitors have huge budgets for advertizing so I'm wondering where I should spend the little amount I can spend on advertizing. any suggestion will be much appriciated.
    Since you have a budget for it, invest it on SEO. Being on the first page of SERP makes a lot of difference.

Clearly your competition is way ahead of you in terms of advertising as they have the budget for it. Outrank them in SEO
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCat View Post
    Clearly your competition is way ahead of you in terms of advertising as they have the budget for it. Outrank them in SEO
    This is the best thing that you can do for your site...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Backlinks for your limited budget because you can get the cheap advertising price from this ad network and you can get backlinks from relevant websites.